Terms & Conditions of Trading
Barrel and Hatch
ABN 50 609 125 671
NSW Liquor Licence No. 1-4971121904
- Orders: The buyer may make an order for goods from Barrel and Hatch Cidery by any or all of the following means: Online, email, phone or in person via our retail clients. The placement of an order is deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this document. The buyer is responsible to ensure that all details supplied relating to the order are accurate. While Barrel & Hatch Cidery cannot accept responsibility for inaccuracies of address etc that cause the order to be misdirected, we will endeavor to find and redirect where possible.
- A contract shall exist between Barrel and Hatch Cidery and the Buyer once they have received and processed payment for the order. Products will not be dispatched until payment has been cleared.
- While Barrel and Hatch Cidery will endeavor to ensure the accuracy and availability of all products on order lists, we cannot guarantee availability. If an ordered product becomes unavailable, we will contact you to advise and offer other options.
- We expect goods to be received within 3 business days of purchase.
- Barrel and Hatch Cidery uses private couriers to deliver products within Australia. While we monitor their activity and expect a reasonable level of conduct, we cannot be responsible for their actions, delays or losses. The product is generally dispatched uninsured, but we will generally replace lost or damaged orders if a secure delivery address was given. Insurance can be arranged at the customer’s request. We are happy to assist you contacting couriers regarding delivery problems and will always attempt to assist in any complaint resolution process. Overseas delivery is subject to different terms and conditions which can be advised by contacting us on +61 2 9982 2817 or email email@example.com
- All prices on all order forms and lists are inclusive of the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST). Prices are subject to change and Barrel and Hatch cidery reserves the right to apply the current prices to all orders received. Orders received on old order forms may be honored, depending on age of the form, but we reserve the right to contact you to advise and alter any price differences.
- Barrel and Hatch Cidery guarantees the product for any defects caused in the manufacture and packaging of the product. Please contact us on +61 2 9982 2817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We reserve the right to either replace or refund.
- The placement of an order is conditional on the buyer being in full compliance with the relevant laws and customs in place in the BUYERS country at the time the order is placed. In particular, you must obey the laws regarding the purchase of alcohol by minors (those under the legal drinking age of their country). Barrel and Hatch Cidery supports the policies regarding drinking in moderation and only selling alcohol to those of legal age.
- Access to the barrel and hatch website is conditional to you agreeing to these terms and conditions. Your use constitutes your acceptance and agreement.
- Barrel and Hatch Cidery reserves the right to change the terms and conditions contained herein. It is your responsibility to review the terms and conditions at each visit to the site.
- Copyright in the material on the barrelandhatch.com website is owned by Barrel and Hatch Cidery Pty Ltd. You may not reproduce, publish, perform, broadcast, transmit or adapt in any form any of the material on the website without the permission of Barrel and Hatch Cidery except as provided for by the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth of Australia). The events, and products on the website are also protected by Trade Marks and Copyright. Any other companies and/or products mentioned on the website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Barrel and Hatch Cidery is not in any way liable to you or any third party for any loss whatsoever associated with your use of this website, including but not limited to loss associated with:
- Any errors or omissions in the information or for any information that is not accurate, up to date or complete. Barrel and Hatch Cidery may without notice update the contents of the website from time to time and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the website or its contents.
- Any interference with or damage to your computer systems associated with your use or inability to use this website, including, but not limited to, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses or anything else capable of interfering with or damaging the operation of your computer systems, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to Barrel and Hatch records, programs or services.
- This is a comprehensive limitation of liability and under no circumstances shall Barrel and Hatch Cidery or any party involved in creating or producing the Barrel and Hatch Cidery website, be liable for any compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, that result from the use of or inability to use the Barrel and Hatch Cidery website.
- Barrel and Hatch Cidery makes no representations or warranties about the suitability, accuracy or currency of the contents of this website, lack of viruses or any other matter whatsoever with respect to this website or contents. The website is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind. Barrel and Hatch Cidery hereby disclaims all representations, warranties and other terms with regard to this website including all implied terms as to merchantability and fitness for purpose. If and to the extent any state does not permit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, Barrel and Hatch Cidery liability, in such state, shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website may from time to time contain links to other web sites. These linked websites are not under the control of Barrel and Hatch Cidery and is not responsible for the content of these websites. Barrel and Hatch Cidery provides the links to you for convenience and in no way endorses or recommends the information or contents of the linked or the owners or operators of them.
- You may not use the Barrel and Hatch Cidery website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location.
- You may not use the website in a manner which could interfere with or damage the website.